Friday, September 5, 2008

Our spontaneos trip to the Grand Canyon


I am really not doing too great at this blog stuff but I'm still trying. Em is a big help. We had the best time at the Grand Canyon and the weather was perfect. Ashlee sat by the cutest little girl from China....it was fun having them sit together. Chloe loved the fireplace/s'mores and we all had the funnest time....even in a crowded cabin. I am so glad we are such a close family!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a fun getaway, it is nice to have it so close.

Emily said...

That was one GRAND adventure, that's for sure!

Annie said...

Hey, I would love to know how you pulled this together and made arrangements to stay in such a neat place. It looks like somewhere we would love to go, too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marcie for joining the blog world, I keep thinking that I will start some day. I sure enjoy reading people's blog and seeing how everyones family is growing. Keep up the good work.
Susan

Will and Chelsea said...

I had a blast!! Family vacations are the bomb!

Holly said...

Looks so fun! I've never been but it's on my to do list. Anyway, you have a beautiful family, it looks like you had a great vacation.

Holly said...

Could you ask Emily to invite me to see her blog? I try to get on it but can't.