Chloe is a total Daddy's girl! She wants to go everywhere and do everything with him! She is so excited when he gets home and wants to hop on the 4 wheeler for a ride....immediately! Chloe, we are so glad you are OUR little girl and I love the bond you have with your daddy and the patience he has with you!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Paul...you are my hero too!!
I love them both too! Hey I want to go for a 4 wheeler ride?!?
She is so adorable!
Hey my name is Paige Anderson and I went to school with Emily since we were in third grade and until you guys moved. She has her blog blocked and I was hoping you could see if she would add me as a friend. my email is pj_prissy@hotmail.com. I would love to see how she is doing. I hope you don't mind passing this on. Thank you!
Post a Comment