Chelsea, Ashlee and Jessica decided they wanted to see what Chloe looked like with straight hair so Chelsea straightened it. She looks SO different! It goes all the way to her hiney!
What a cutie! I am trying to get in touch with you. But it doesn't look like you are on here much. How are you! Your kids are grown and you've added a couple more, that's great. Quinn is getting married next month and I wanted to send you a wedding announcement.
3 comments:
I'm almost twenty and I'm finding myself jealous of a little 5 year old's hair!
*MARCIE*
I have searched your parents upstairs for purple pajama pants
I have not been able to locate purple pajama pants
where exactly did you see purple pajama pants?
thanks you are the BEST
What a cutie! I am trying to get in touch with you. But it doesn't look like you are on here much.
How are you!
Your kids are grown and you've added a couple more, that's great. Quinn is getting married next month and I wanted to send you a wedding announcement.
Post a Comment